Nothing beats a quick and easy dinner after a long work day so why not give this chicken dish a try! Made with a few simple ingredients and packed full of flavour, you can whip this dish up in no time and serve with either noodles or rice.
Braised Chicken with Oyster Sauce
- 2 large chicken breasts chopped into chunks
- 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp wine
- 1/2 ginger sliced
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 basil sprig
- Sauté ginger and garlic in sesame oil. Add chicken and stir-fry.
- Add Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce, wine, and sugar.
- Stir to mix well over high heat. Then cover and cook over low heat until sauce thickens. Stir in basil and serve.
Written by Billie Turei
An environmental goddess who loves to spend her weekends drinking wine and perfecting her Master Chef skills, this little foodie can callback any 90’s hip-hop jam and obscure pop-culture references. You’ll usually find Billie eating Thai food and heading off for impromptu road-trips with her squad.
Favourite food to cure a hangover: Hash browns. All of them.