You can have this as a wrap or as a standalone salad, either way, the combination of bacon and avocado has our mouth watering.
- 4 rashers bacon, finely diced
- 1 pack LeaderBrand Caesar Salad
- 500g cooked chicken pieces
- 4-6 flat bread wraps
- 4 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled, sliced
- Cook bacon in a frying pan or oven until crispy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Mix together the LeaderBrand Caesar Salad leaves with the enclosed Caesar Salad dressing, croutons and Parmesan cheese.
- Shred the cooked chicken. Lay each wrap flat on a dry board. Spread each wrap with a little cream cheese. Make a line of chicken down the centre of the wrap, leaving space on two sides and one end for folding up. Cover the chicken with the Caesar Salad. Sprinkle with crispy bacon. Arrange 2-3 slices of avocado on top. Fold the bare end up over the salad, then fold in the sides.
- Wrap with greaseproof paper, and secure with twine or string.
- Serve immediately or cover and place in fridge until ready to serve.