You won’t regret waiting for this pulled pork burger that is so delish you’ll be wanting more! Whip out the slow cooker and marinate the pork for a tasty dish everyone will love. Perfect year round.
Pulled Pork Burgers
- 2 kg boneless pork shoulder (3 with bone in)
- 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp black pepper freshly ground
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- Place pork on a large plate. Brush oyster sauce over all sides.
- In a small bowl combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle and rub the spice mixture evenly over all sides of the pork.
- Cover and refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To cook, place pork in a slow cooker and set to low. Cook until pork tender, about 9 hours.
- Pour off juices into a small bowl, and strain out any visible fat. Pour juices back into the slow cooker and using two forks pull the pork apart. Ready to serve.
This recipe was provided by Lee Kum Kee
Written by Billie Turei
An environmental goddess who loves to spend her weekends drinking wine and perfecting her Master Chef skills, this little foodie can callback any 90’s hip-hop jam and obscure pop-culture references. You’ll usually find Billie eating Thai food and heading off for impromptu road-trips with her squad.
Favourite food to cure a hangover: Hash browns. All of them.