Add a little flavour to your chicken wings with this easy recipe that is sure to spice things up. Perfect to serve up at a BBQ, as a main with a side salad or just as a snack on a busy weekend, every spice lover will adore this chicken wing recipe.
Spicy Chicken Wings
- 1 kg chicken wings & drumsticks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley fresh
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken wings and drumsticks
- Add in the dry seasoning and toss the chicken, coating well
- Lay the chicken out evenly on a greased baking tray/baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is crispy and cooked through. When it looks light brown, take out of the oven.
- Place the baked chicken into a mixing bowl and pour in the Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Flavored Sauce. Give that a nice big toss, coating the chicken well, then place into a serving dish and top with fresh chopped parsley.
This recipe was provided by Lee Kum Kee
Written by Billie Turei
An environmental goddess who loves to spend her weekends drinking wine and perfecting her Master Chef skills, this little foodie can callback any 90’s hip-hop jam and obscure pop-culture references. You’ll usually find Billie eating Thai food and heading off for impromptu road-trips with her squad.
Favourite food to cure a hangover: Hash browns. All of them.