Add a little flavour to your chicken wings with this easy recipe that is sure to spice things up. Perfect to serve up at a BBQ, as a main with a side salad or just as a snack on a busy weekend, every spice lover will adore this chicken wing recipe.
Spicy Chicken Wings
Servings: 8 people
- 1 kg chicken wings & drumsticks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley fresh
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken wings and drumsticks
- Add in the dry seasoning and toss the chicken, coating well
- Lay the chicken out evenly on a greased baking tray/baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is crispy and cooked through. When it looks light brown, take out of the oven.
- Place the baked chicken into a mixing bowl and pour in the Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Flavored Sauce. Give that a nice big toss, coating the chicken well, then place into a serving dish and top with fresh chopped parsley.
This recipe was provided by Lee Kum Kee