Just because you’re paleo doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a stack of pancakes. Full of flavour, this #1 breakfast treat is perfect for a Sunday brunch with the girls.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour sifted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a bowl, combine the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, almond milk, and honey.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until smooth.
- Pour a ladle of batter into a hot pan. Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes until they begin to bubble. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes until cooked
Tip: Serve with almond butter and raspberries