These Spinach and Feta scrolls are just waiting for your next party or even a snack in your lunch box! Not to mention they are super easy to make! ( especially if you use store bough puff pastry) But they are oh so yummy! The perfect savory treat!
Spinach and Feta Scrolls
- 1 1/2 sheets Frozen puff pastry thawed
- Cooking spray oil
- 250 grams Baby Spinach
- 100 grams Feta Cheese Crumbled
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a large oven tray with baking paper. Join pastry sheets, overlapping them by 1cm and pressing together to join. Place pastry over the baking paper.
- Spray a medium sized frying pan with oil. Place spinach in the frying pan and sauté over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes, or until just wilted. Transfer to a colander and squeeze out excess moisture. Spread spinach over pastry, leaving a 3cm border around the edge. Sprinkle feta over top.
- Brush pastry edge with a small amount of water and roll up loosely. Cut into 6 equal rounds. Arrange the rounds with the cut-side up on the baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is crisp and golden.
Tip: You could replace fresh spinach with a packet of frozen spinach, make sure it is well drained.
Written by Billie Turei
An environmental goddess who loves to spend her weekends drinking wine and perfecting her Master Chef skills, this little foodie can callback any 90’s hip-hop jam and obscure pop-culture references. You’ll usually find Billie eating Thai food and heading off for impromptu road-trips with her squad.
Favourite food to cure a hangover: Hash browns. All of them.