Perfect for lunch on the go, work or your contribution to the beach/park picnic! Mason jar salads are so practical and this Southwest Turkey & Salsa Salad is one of the best!
Southwest Turkey Salsa Salad
- 1 packet Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit
- ¾ cup cooked seasoned ground turkey
- 1 cup pico de gallo salsa strained
- 1 avocado cubed
- 4 pint size Mason jars with lids
- Open the Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit and remove package with dressing and toppings.
- Evenly divide dressing into the base of each Mason jar.
- Next, divide the following items evenly in each jar, building from the base up; seasoned ground turkey, salsa and then the Southwest chopped salad vegetable base.
- Top the vegetables with avocado cubes.
- Lastly, open the topping package included in the Taylor Farms chopped salad kit and sprinkle toppings evenly on each salad.
- Tightly seal the lid and refrigerate until ready to eat.Then, shake, shake, shake and ENJOY!
Written by Ronnie Swainston
A jet-setter with a love for sci-fi, tv, film, photography & some extra love for sun, snow, sipping, eating, adventures and traveling to get to it, Ronnie is a boss babe who likes to wind down with one (probably two) gin cocktails. Her phone is full of #goals and pictures of her fave people.
Favourite place to be: On an adventure