Feeling lie you need something a little sweet after dinner? We have the perfect fix! Cheesecake will forever be a fan favourite, combined with a cult classic chocolate bar like Twix you really can’t go wrong.
Have a go for yourself and tell us what you think!
Mini Twix Caramel Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups Digestive biscuits or Arrowroot biscuits crushed
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 450 grams Cream Cheese softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Caramel
- 2 Eggs large
- 1 cup Mini Twix chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl, add the butter, biscuit crumbs and sugar, stirring to combine. Press cupcake wrappers into the holes of a muffin tin and fill each one evenly with the biscuit crumbs. Bake for 5 minutes and remove to cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and beat again.
- Next, add one egg and beat on low smooth until just incorporated. Add the next egg and repeat.
- Gently fold 1/2 Cup of twix into the batter and spoon evenly between the cupcake liners. Drizzle a little caramel over each top and using a toothpick, swirl it carefully in. Sprinkle however many remaining twix as you'd like over each top.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes and then remove to cool. Once the cheesecakes have cooled for a bit, place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Written by Billie Turei
An environmental goddess who loves to spend her weekends drinking wine and perfecting her Master Chef skills, this little foodie can callback any 90’s hip-hop jam and obscure pop-culture references. You’ll usually find Billie eating Thai food and heading off for impromptu road-trips with her squad.
Favourite food to cure a hangover: Hash browns. All of them.