Did someone say alcoholic iceblocks? Count me in
Sit back and relax with a g&t pop this summer
Gin & Tonic Pop
- 1 can Unsweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Limeade
- 1 cup Tonic Water
- 1/2 cup Gin
- Juice and Zest of 1 Lime
- 12 Lime Slices
- 12 Cups or Moulds
- 12 Popsicle Sticks
- In a large bowl or glass measuring cup, combine sweetened condensed milk, limeade, tonic, gin, lime juice and lime zest. Whisk until smooth and fully combined. Divide mixture among 12 cups.
- Insert a wooden spoon or popsicle stick into the centre of each lime slice and top on each cup, making sure there is no room between the mixture and lime slice.
- Freeze until solid, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, cut open the cups and peel them away from the pops.
Written by Billie Turei
An environmental goddess who loves to spend her weekends drinking wine and perfecting her Master Chef skills, this little foodie can callback any 90’s hip-hop jam and obscure pop-culture references. You’ll usually find Billie eating Thai food and heading off for impromptu road-trips with her squad.
Favourite food to cure a hangover: Hash browns. All of them.