Do you have a sweet tooth? This is the best recipe to cure all sweet fiends. Try out these bite sized cheesecakes, perfect for any occasion
Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
- 12 Vanilla Oreos
- 2 blocks Cream Cheese softened
- 3/4 cup Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanillas Extract
- Salt Pinch
- 1 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Blueberry preserves
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners then place an Oreo into the bottom of each cup. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth, then beat in powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, and salt. Add heavy cream and beat until fluffy and stiff peaks form. Spoon cream cheese mixture over Oreos.
- Using a small spoon, dollop a small amount of blueberry preserves into the centre of each cheesecake. Use a toothpick (or a small skewer) to swirl.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
Written by Billie Turei
An environmental goddess who loves to spend her weekends drinking wine and perfecting her Master Chef skills, this little foodie can callback any 90’s hip-hop jam and obscure pop-culture references. You’ll usually find Billie eating Thai food and heading off for impromptu road-trips with her squad.
Favourite food to cure a hangover: Hash browns. All of them.