If you read my review of Weleda’s Skin Food range, you’ll know that this organic brand has basically stolen my heart with its delish scents and glorious products that have been leaving my skin silky smooth and glowing. After draining their stocks of Skin Food, I’ve picked up the Almond range and ladies let me tell you, this range is what you need in your life to give your skin some extra TLC.
Who are Weleda?
In case you need a refresher, Weleda is an ethical and sustainable company creating the highest quality skin care and medicines. They create beautiful natural and organic products that help feed your mind, body and soul.
Skin Food is their #1 selling skin care product in New Zealand and is widely used by celebrities and make-up artists around the world.
Why do I love the Almond range?
Well that’s easy:
- The moisturiser goes on smooth and doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily
- It’s great for sensitive skin
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
I’ve been almost religiously using the Soothing Cleansing Lotion each morning before following it up with the Soothing Facial Oil and boy, my skin sure has been reaping the rewards! Delicately cleansing and hydrating my skin, the almond range is fragrance-free and is full of organic goodies that strengthen the natural protective barrier that us sensitive skin beauties need.
The Soothing Facial Cream has also proved invaluable with this changing weather as my skin has slowly been getting drier-and-drier as we move into the colder season. A thin moisturiser that rubs in easily, I’ve been using this on my face and hands over the last week to rehydrate my skin and am happy to say that it doesn’t leave an oily residue on your skin that some other sensitive ranges do. Compact enough to pop into your make-up bag, this little beauty has been coming with me everywhere and has also found prime placement in my car for last minute dry skin touch-ups.
How do you use them?
- Soothing Facial Oil: Formulated to pamper and strengthen your skins natural barrier, this can be used daily with lotion of on its own. Use a few drops on your hands and apply to damp facial skin. It’s also great as a make-up remover.
- Soothing Cleansing Lotion: Formulated with mild almond and plum kernel oil, this can be used in the morning and evening to the face, neck and décolletage before removing with lukewarm water.
- Soothing Facial Cream: Perfect for dry, sensitive skin, this can be used in the morning and evening to the face, neck and décolletage before removing with lukewarm water.
It’s on the #HWLitList
The Almond range has earned a spot on our LitList for its superior formula that protects sensitive skin babes and provides easy, hydrating products that are so easy to use you can do it in your sleep. Compact so you can take them with you to work or on your travels, the Almond range is easily one of the best Weleda beauty products I’ve picked up.
Find out more about the Weleda Almond range.
- Weleda’s Skin Food Range is giving our skin new life | #HWLitList
- The Ruby Collection in Surfers Paradise is our latest obsession | #HWLitList
- Batiste Dry Shampoo gives us flawless hair | #HWLitList
- Nair Sensitive Hair Removal Creams are making life easier! | #HWLitList
- This totally sucks | #HWLitList
- Chocolates are a girl’s bestie | #HWLitList
Written by Monique Renee
Usually barefoot and deep in wanderlust mode, Mon loves binging Netflix, cuddling babies and stalking through Instagram looking for boho decor inspo and hotties with man buns. You’ll usually find her on holiday, planning a holiday or thinking about holidays.
Favourite Instagram to follow: @hotdudesreading