This cauliflower and potato soup is great for the winter months as a hearty and delicious meal that will satisfy your tastebuds.
Packed with nutrients and flavour, as well as being super simple to whip up, this one’s a winner!
Potato and Cauliflower Soup
- 30 grams parmesan cheese Cut into cubes
- 1 tbs butter
- 600 grams cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 medium potatoes diced
- 600 grams vegetable stock liquid
- 250 ml cream
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch sea salt to taste
- Grate the parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan and add cauliflower and potato. Sweat with lid on for 10 minutes.
- Add stock and salt and bring to a boil. Simmer with lid on for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Pour contents into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour back into saucepan on low heat and slowly add cream. Stir until mixed through.
- Add pinch of nutmeg, stir and serve with parmesan cheese.
Written by Billie Turei
An environmental goddess who loves to spend her weekends drinking wine and perfecting her Master Chef skills, this little foodie can callback any 90’s hip-hop jam and obscure pop-culture references. You’ll usually find Billie eating Thai food and heading off for impromptu road-trips with her squad.
Favourite food to cure a hangover: Hash browns. All of them.