Asian Chopped Salad with Hoisin Marinated Pork Kebab
- 2 lbs Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad Mix
- 1 tbsp Black Sesame Seeds optional
- 2 Capsicum ( red or green ) thinly sliced
- Cut the tenderloin into 16 evenly sized pieces about 2 inches in size. In a medium sized bowl, marinate pork in ¾ cup of the the hoisin sauce turning to coat the meat. Once the meat is coated on all sides, skewer 4 pieces of the pork onto 2 skewers so that the pork lies flat. Once all skewers are assembled heat your grill to high.
- Grill the meat for 3 minutes on each side until cooked through and slightly charred. Use the last ¼ cup of hoisin sauce as a marinade while the meat is cooking.
- While the pork is being grilled, divide all contents of the Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad kit evenly onto 4 dinner plates. Top each plate with peppers, a pork skewer, sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle pork with the remaining ⅓ packet of dressing.
This recipe is bought to you by Taylor Farms New Zealand
Written by Billie Turei
An environmental goddess who loves to spend her weekends drinking wine and perfecting her Master Chef skills, this little foodie can callback any 90’s hip-hop jam and obscure pop-culture references. You’ll usually find Billie eating Thai food and heading off for impromptu road-trips with her squad.
Favourite food to cure a hangover: Hash browns. All of them.