You can’t beat homemade yummies & this is no exception! A healthy alternative to your morning cereal, this vegan granola is the perfect way to jumpstart your morning.
- 2 – 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cups chopped pecans
- 3/4 cups chopped almonds
- 3/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 145°C
- Mix oats, nuts, coconut flakes, cinnamon, flour and salt together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together coconut oil, vanilla essence and maple syrup until smooth.
- Pour the coconut oil mixture over the nut mixture and lie flat on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes stirring once.
- Cool completely.
Serve over coconut yogurt and top with your favourite fruit.
Add goji berries, diced apricot or cranberries for a little extra sweetness.