Rotisserie chicken is the time-saving secret to this mash-up of two crowd-pleasing foods. Stuff corn tortillas with a cheesy Buffalo filling and bake until melted for an easy weeknight meal or game day snack that’s ready in a half hour.
Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
- 4 cups Rotisserie Chicken shredded
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup Buffalo Style Hot Sauce more for topping
- 1 bunch Green Onions sliced
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 16 Corn Tortillas
- 2 tbsp Blue Cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the chicken, cream cheese, 1 cup of the cheese, 1/3 cup of the hot sauce, white parts of the green onions and cumin in a large bowl until well combined. Stir together the butter, remaining 2/3 cup hot sauce and 3 tablespoons water in a medium bowl.
- Microwave the tortillas in batches until warm, softened and foldable, about 30 seconds. Keep warm between damp paper towels.
- Spoon a portion of the chicken mixture down the middle of each tortilla and roll up. Place them side by side, seam-side down, in the prepared pan. Pour the hot sauce mixture over the tortillas. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese and the blue cheese and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Drizzle the blue cheese dressing over the enchiladas and sprinkle with the scallion greens. Serve with more hot sauce.
Written by Billie Turei
An environmental goddess who loves to spend her weekends drinking wine and perfecting her Master Chef skills, this little foodie can callback any 90’s hip-hop jam and obscure pop-culture references. You’ll usually find Billie eating Thai food and heading off for impromptu road-trips with her squad.
Favourite food to cure a hangover: Hash browns. All of them.