Makes about 30 cookies
Prep: 2 hours, 15 min (with chilling) Cook: 15 – 20 min
Ready in: 2 hours, 35 minutes (with cooling)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 16 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together brown sugar, sugar, and melted butter until smooth. Whisk in vanilla extract and eggs until combined. Add flour mixture and whisk until just incorporated. Use a rubber spatula to gently mix in blueberries.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and let chill for at least two hours and up to overnight.
- Adjust oven racks to middle and upper positions and preheat oven to 190°c. Line two baking sheets with baking paper. Drop dough by the rounded tablespoon onto baking sheet. Bake until golden, 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool 3 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.