We love a berry smoothie, and this one is a healthy mix of all the yummy ingredients we love. Whip this up in less than 5 minutes to help kick start your day.
- 3/4 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen mixed berries
- 4 tablespoons of Raglan Coconut Vanilla Bean yoghurt
- 1 Frozen banana
- Blend smoothie ingredients together in a high-powered blender until smooth. Scrape down the sides and give it a quick blitz.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. We love bananas, strawberries, blueberries, muesli and coconut.
- Serve immediately
When whipping together your smoothie bowl, think about your preferred consistency. If you like it a little thicker, add some extra yoghurt but for a thinner smoothie bowl, add some extra milk or ice.
Check out some more smoothie recipes: