This salad smells of summer. Ideal for BBQs, this salad is also great year round as a main or a side dish.
- 2 x packs LeaderBrand Pure’n Ezy Baby Beets
- 1 pack LeaderBrand Super Kale
- 20 large prawns, peeled with tails intact
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, crushed
- ½ lemon, juice of
- ½ cup farro
- 80g feta, crumbled
- 1-2 tsp sumac, to serve
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, crushed
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine prawns with the oil, garlic and lemon juice. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak farro in water for 20 minutes. Drain and rinse. Cook farro in boiling water for 15 minutes until tender. Drain and cool.
- Heat a heavy-based frying pan on a high heat. Cook prawns for 2 minutes, turning until cooked through.
- In a screw-top jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake vigorously to combine.
- Toss farro and kale with dressing in a large bowl. Add beetroot, prawns and feta. Sprinkle with sumac to serve.