Looking for a little something different to kick start your day? Our new favourite smoothie bowl is made with Raglan Coconut Banana Chai yoghurt and it is to die for!
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of Raglan Coconut Banana Chai yogurt
- 2 frozen bananas
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter (almond/hazelnut etc.)
- 1 serving of Healtheries® Naturally Slim with Garcinia Cambogia Creamy Vanilla food supplement
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Blend smoothie ingredients together in a high-powered blender until smooth. Scrap down the sides and give it a quick blitz.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. We love banana, muesli, cinnamon, almond flakes, cinnamon scrolls
- Serve immediately
When whipping together your smoothie bowl, think about your preferred consistency. If you like it a little thicker, add some extra yoghurt but for a thinner smoothie bowl, add some extra milk.
TIP: If you are looking for a quick dessert, whip this up with a cup of ice to thicken for a delish bowl of frozen goodness.
Check out some more smoothie recipes:
- Strawberry smoothie bowl
- Berry-licious smoothie bowl
- Spinach, banana and almond milk smoothie
- Healthy smoothie ideas