You better get out of our way because we are running at full speed to the nearest supermarket to pick up our new indulgence, Halo Top™ ice-cream. A healthier alternative to full-fat ice cream, this cold treat has already taken the world by storm with its decadent taste and high-quality ingredients.
With only 280-360 calories per tub (you read that right!), Halo Top™ is the perfect guilt-free treat you need in your life.
You’ll find Halo Top™ in the freezer aisle in six delish flavours – we’ve tried them and can vouch for how good they taste!
- Chocolate — Rich, uncomplicated and totally classic — it’s the perfect choice for chocolate aficionados
- Peanut Butter Cup – An awesome pairing of peanut butter and chocolate flavours gives you the epic taste you love without all of the guilt
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough—Swap your raw cookie dough obsession with this classic vanilla flavour sprinkled with cookie dough bites and bits of chocolate
- Candy Bar — This terrific tub blends crunchy peanuts, layers of chocolate and caramel swirls serving up those ideal candy bar vibes
- Sea Salt Caramel—Perfect for a luxurious self-indulging treat, this flavour balances sweet and salty with luscious caramel swirls and a touch of sea salt
- Birthday Cake—Get that birthday feeling every day with this celebratory treat full of colourful sprinkles and the taste of homemade birthday cake
You salivating yet?
So what’s the buzz about it being low calorie?
Spokesperson and nutritionist Susie Burrell said, “I’m so excited to help spread the Halo Top word. It really is perfect to enjoy at any time of the day without feeling guilty or disappointed. Add it to a post work-out shake or scooped on top of a stack of pancakes for a deliciously luxe breakfast with none of the guilt.”
“Each tub of Halo Top™ contains between 280-360 calories (1172 kJs- 1506 kJs) and is a source of protein and dietary fibre. Made from scrumptiously premium ingredients, there are 6 delicious flavours to choose from,. You’ll never feel like you’re missing out when you dig into Halo Top™”, said Susie.
Healthy ice-cream? Shut the front door and take all our money.
Available in supermarkets NOW, you’ll find Halo Top™ nationwide at Countdown, Pak’nSave and New World stores.
What’s your favourite way to eat ice cream? Mine’s with a glass of wine and a rom-com on screen.
Written by Monique Renee
Usually barefoot and deep in wanderlust mode, Mon loves binging Netflix, cuddling babies and stalking through Instagram looking for boho decor inspo and hotties with man buns. You’ll usually find her on holiday, planning a holiday or thinking about holidays.
Favourite Instagram to follow: @hotdudesreading