The Strawberry Daiquiri
Another member of the Daiquiri family, the Strawberry Daiquiri is by far the cutest. Sweet strawberries in a glass with rum and ice gives you that refreshing kick you can enjoy on a summer’s afternoon!
- 2 nips (60mls) of light rum
- 1 nip of lime juice and 1 tsp of sugar – if you happen to have Triple Sec drop a tbsp in there, or alternatively 3 nips of Sweet and Sour mix
- 8 fresh strawberries with sugar syrup to taste, or alternatively 2 nips Creme de Fraise Strawberry Liqueur & 4 fresh strawberries
- Blend all ingredients with crushed ice.
- Serve in hurricane glass.
- Garnish with sliced strawberry.