- 150g LeaderBrand Baby Spinach
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 6-10 raw almonds
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor and blitz until well mixed.
- Serve immediately in cold glasses.
- Freeze bananas before use, for a thicker, colder drink.
- Serve as a smoothie bowl – pour smoothie into two or three bowls, top with extra sliced banana, sliced almond and garnish with fresh spinach leaves and whole fresh blueberries.
Thanks to LeaderBrand for supplying us with this fantastic recipe