Need a pick me up before work or want to whip up a quick smoothie to drink on your way to meet the girls? This chocolate berry whole food smoothie uses 4x easy ingredients and tastes amazing!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Radiance Superfoods™ Wholefood Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate almond milk (we used Almond Breeze)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Blend smoothie ingredients together in a high-powered blender until smooth. Scrape down the sides and give it a quick blitz.
- Pour smoothie into a glass.
- Serve immediately
Check out some more smoothie recipes:
- Strawberry smoothie bowl
- Spinach, banana and almond milk smoothie
- Berry-licious smoothie bowl
- Healthy smoothie ideas